Join us next Tuesday for a live webinar, where Trigon Metals’ President and CEO, Jed Richardson, will provide an in-depth overview of the commercial copper production at Kombat Mine.
Tuesday, November 7th at 10:00am PT/1:00 pm ET.
About Trigon Metals (TSXV:TM)
Trigon Metals is leading the way in the exploration, development and production of copper and silver in Africa’s best jurisdictions. The Company’s flagship is the Kombat Copper Mine in Namibia which commenced commercial production on October 11th, 2023.
- Kombat Mine Production
• Project benefits from $150M+ in infrastructure
• Restarted mining operations in May 2023
• Commercial Production declared October 2023
• Life of mine: +12 years and growing
• Copper production growth (CAGR) 96% between 2024 -2027
• Underground production to restart in H1 2024
• Combined Resource (Open Pit & Underground)
• Total Indicated 12.22Mt 1.94% Cu 13.67g/t Ag
• Total Inferred 1.91Mt 2.19% Cu 6.13 g/t Ag
• +35km of strike length of mineralization with multiple known copper occurrences at surface
• High-grade mineralization (13m of 4.2% Cu) intercepted at the East 400 area, 250m east of the Kavango Pit